crivaia343.jpg

Yes a few mistakes no one is perfect, these guys are trained by the FBI mostly. I asked about why they kept kneeing at doorways and windows, a big no no in the UK. They explained that they liked as much cover as possible before moving. I guess this was a body armour thing as no one worn any, the ballastic sheild was next to useless. They also used pistols only for house entry searches, they expained they only had the AKM as well, this was to powerful. The flash bangs were very dodgy as well, lots of faulty ones and some of the team had very bad burn marks. Not good. They now have HKMP5 and Glocks so things should improve.

I would also like to mention that they are not as well funded as our UK police teams, or as well trained even so I have a lot of respect for them. They are very much in the firing line every day, and are very busy, they know they may get hurt or worse and this will affect their familes. There is no proper health care, no decent pension, no insurance, very little praise, Yet they are still there to do this job day in day out, no one should slag off someone like this.

Zatoichi

Thanks for sharing the photo's with us,

Training is different horses, different courses. I'm not being funny but making yourself as less of a target a possible by reducing your bodymass is a must in my opinion. Unless you are providing body cover for your principle on a cp task that is. Every organisation and company has their own preferred methods and i'd like to think that those companies are teaching those skills through operational experience which these guys have. Another one on body armour and the balistic shield, any form of protection is better than no protection at all. We've tested in the past, some of the supposed best armour on the market and rounds have gone through it like butter. Obviously some performs better than others.

I've not seen it myself, only via video's that have been sent to me, but dragon skin looks to be pretty good. Although the US Military have rejected all mods except mod 5

Fair play on posting your pics, does'nt matter what you do in this industry someone will pick fault with it. Cos we're all the BEST, and we all have the BEST courses and the BEST operators.

And opinions are like arseholes

Everybody's got one

I can confirm whilst filming no fluffy animals, small goldfish or babies were put at risk at any stage. The photo with my daughter was taken well away and in a locker room. Misses took the photo and did not mind, so i had a leave pass.

Back