trying to keep the costs down

jackdiamonte

Full Registered User
Hi all and thank you especially Pete for all the positive feedback and useful info, as you will all be aware trying to improve your c.v and personal development can be a fairly costly and full of pitfalls, lots of catch 22's, does this course take me in the right direction or improve my employability. So to try and save myself some cost I researched through my local job centre for training funding providers and hit gold , in my eyes anyway.
I am based in the north east area and found a gov funded organisation that were willing to pay for a training course to get my foot on the ladder in the surveillance / field intelligence ladder, Of course it cant all be gravy and I will be paying for my travel and accommodation, food etc but this cost is only a 1/4 of what I could have ended paying in total if I had not done my homework.
Look into it, its out there for the taking but like most things you got to ask and 'shy bairns get nowt'. and they do have limited funding so they couldn't stretch for a 10 day course... yet.

Cost so far:

5 day training course good reputable trainer paid for by NE training funder
inc exam fees and registration

travel to venue return tickets to n.Yorkshire £22.10 std class

Accommodation 5 nights decent hotel £250.00

living expenses I like the chippy so nominal lol

The money I have saved on this one gives me the opportunity to book the extra five days or a crops course or something else of interest NICE ONE!!!!:)

Back