Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UK Close Protection Services Ltd.

MrBlonde

Longterm Registered User
Wow - love the gold badge and chain so I can wear it around my neck in the pub while chatting up the hot ladies, and it's a nice touch showing the Glock and target, think you'll be flooded by CVs from walts - I presume that's the idea behind it.
Nice website too, Hublot watches and flash cars, more pushing the professional, low profile 'lifestyle'
Good luck with your venture
PMSL

MrBlonde

Longterm Registered User
Nice toys Giovanni - I only get to carry a water pistol in the UK, maybe if I join them my nice badge will give me permission to carry a proper gun? - I like the Walther P99 but Ballistic Tupperware is good too, especially the G19

Gi0vanni2

Full Registered User
My only ever Glock is a 21 but after attending my last UK training (link below)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodyguard_(UK_TV_series)
I am thinking about the 19 also, or a makarov, much cheaper anmo as it is shorter and easy as fuck to find in UK.
Just for the record, in order to employ a CPO in Spain you have to contact a company authorized to deliver such services in Spain, then the company presents a proposal to the National Police to be approved (or not) and with all the paperwork done on time you get to be protected by the CPO who is not allowed to identify himself with fancy looking barges, just the plastic card in his pocket.
The other option is to have already a CPO contracted in another EU country traveling with you and getting him to be vetoed in the country so it is not so easy as "Can I have an armed patek (I prefer the subtle bling of a real gentleman´s watch) wielding lambo driver to accompany me please?".

premier

Longterm Registered User
UK close protection services,
hahahahahahaha
Thank you for the giggle.
1544716822169.png

Regards

premier

Top Bottom