Venue security staff wanted, London

gulfsoldier

Full Registered User
Hello, I am looking for event security or anyone with experience to compliment my Security team at SSE Arena Wembley. We operate Backstage and shifts available for the right people.
Wage- £10.75 ph plus holiday
PAYE
Self employed ok but MUST be able to prove.
Shifts- varied, but also once September comes it will be full on.
Anyone interested please email at below email to receive more info.
Info@ sbsecuritysolutions.co.uk

Thank you.
Steve

abimorelos

Hello, what is needed for that, with what roles do I have to go or what experience are you looking specifically for?

gulfsoldier

Full Registered User
Hello Abi (sorry if I got your name wrong)thank you for responding and for your questions.
I will answer below:-
We have a contract at the SSE Arena Wembley in Wembley covering the Backstage, Bars, Access etc and we are recruiting. The job role mainly working with the Backstage Team to ensure the integrity of my clients, be they Artists, Bands or performers.
The type of License required is: - Door Supervisor (D/S) (CP is also of use and has advantages outside the venue)
Minimum time License held: - There is no minimum time but experience of this type of environment is normally asked for. I however will train a person through Induction Training and Onsite continuation Training.
Hours of work: - As and when required (Part Time) ( Can be continuous once lockdown has lifted and the venues start to fill up again)
The rate of pay is:- Between £10.30ph and £10.85ph Paid monthly
Holiday Pay - Paid per hour but paid at lump sum when taking holiday.
Pension - Offered.
PAYE - We are an ACS audited Company in line with the Security Industry Authority.
Training - We will actively place on courses which relate to your role.
All I expect fro our employees is that:-
They work as part of a team
They turn up for work when agreed, smart, ready to work.
We have policies in place which are outlined at interview and in the Handbook.
If you are interested and have any more questions please email me on:
steve@sbsecuritysolutions.co.uk
Thank you.
Steve
MD