Very serious medical condition - Please familiarise yourselves.

annie

Full Registered User
That would be soooo funny were it not true..... i didn't realise someone had taped my ex husband with a cold!!

yorkie030

Longterm Registered User
Nice one Paul! :D

We've all been there haven't we fellas? :eek:

Even a big lad like myself will admit to the odd 'near death experience.' :rolleyes:

annie

Full Registered User
the only way that is a near death experience is the fact that your missus actually physically wants to kill you for moaning like a big baby about having a runny nose..... no wonder men don't have babies we'd never here the bloody end of that one

KEVTHEMED

Super Moderator
Its an over looked medical condition annie that only men will understand. Its going to be the next pandemic unless we act now.
Child birth, paah id give birth any day before have a serious bout of man flu.
Thanks paul for bringing this to the attention of the site. yo have done all the guys a great service.
KTM

PS LMAO mate

Ram Man

Longterm Registered User
I agree, man flue is like the black plague, poor guy he should have been medevaced out ,to a/e lol ram out.

yorkie030

Longterm Registered User
the only way that is a near death experience is the fact that your missus actually physically wants to kill you for moaning like a big baby about having a runny nose..... no wonder men don't have babies we'd never here the bloody end of that one

You know that love us really annie & you can't live without us! :p

annie

Full Registered User
Yorkie..... a man may only use the 'but you love me' 'you know you love me' or 'but if you loved me' argument with your missus, and it should be used in strict moderation, for such times as....... 'but darling you know i love you, it's just i really want to watch the football and the kids are so noisy i have to go to the pub' or when she says no you may then use the ' but if you loved me you'd let me go to the pub' or 'but you love me and i love you so when i go out to a lapdancing club with the lads it's you i'm thinking of....... over use causes loss of effectiveness however... i hope that helps

yorkie030

Longterm Registered User
Yorkie..... a man may only use the 'but you love me' 'you know you love me' or 'but if you loved me' argument with your missus, and it should be used in strict moderation, for such times as....... 'but darling you know i love you, it's just i really want to watch the football and the kids are so noisy i have to go to the pub' or when she says no you may then use the ' but if you loved me you'd let me go to the pub' or 'but you love me and i love you so when i go out to a lapdancing club with the lads it's you i'm thinking of....... over use causes loss of effectiveness however... i hope that helps

There's no chance of getting away with owt with you eh Annie? :eek: :D