Walt of the Highest Degree

Roger Bannister

Super Moderator
Steve Hudson aka Walter Mitty

This bloke is in the industry and obviously ex 22 L Sqn 37 Troop underwater bugler knife fighter MC VC DSO and bar !!!! What ****ing planet do they come from, Zanussi perhaps ?????

From his ex girlfriend:

He told me I couldn't show anyone these photos cos he would get into
trouble...you know being ex SAS like !!!

Steve Hudson aka Walter Mitty

This bloke is in the industry and obviously ex 22 L Sqn 37 Troop underwater bugler knife fighter MC VC DSO and bar !!!! What ****ing planet do they come from, Zanussi perhaps ?????

From his ex girlfriend:

He told me I couldn't show anyone these photos cos he would get into
trouble...you know being ex SAS like !!!

Got sent this the other day its doing the rounds of the circuit. Brilliant.
Its amazing the quality of gear you can buy in Ann Summers these days.

Just ordered 3, if I can get some more names in, to get 10, I can get a decent discount,
Kenpsd it has been suggested, by Twells I might add,that this might be handy to replace your hand written one, and hippo you need one to replace the tear stained copy you have.
(I think it's tear stains)
And Mr Twells you can finally replace your old Latin and papyrus one,
See there's a use for everything.

Just ordered 3, if I can get some more names in, to get 10, I can get a decent discount,
Kenpsd it has been suggested, by Twells I might add,that this might be handy to replace your hand written one, and hippo you need one to replace the tear stained copy you have.
(I think it's tear stains)
And Mr Twells you can finally replace your old Latin and papyrus one,
See there's a use for everything.

Thank you for that Oddjob, a number of people have suggested that I should have been certified years ago. I would have done it earlier if I had known it was only 2.99 on EBay. I share ths same first name as Mr Disney so I feel that I do qualify!!:D Re: Mr Twells, they told him it was latin!! But I sphinx it was more like Ancient Egyptian!:)

Steve

Yep would agree. sometimes you have to put up with a twat so he could sort our lap tops out. Should have just brought him in to work as pc support cos he was definitly a walter:)

Back