Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Want a Unit Forum? Tell us here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffy

Longterm Registered User
suggest ulster defence regiment /royal irish regt

mally propose a ulster defence regiment/ royal irish regiment forum

Walks99

Longterm Registered User
A general Royal Signals one would be good. Not any specific unit as I don't think there are that many kicking around in here.

Cheers

Scab

Longterm Registered User
Personally I think the military forum should be left just as that; just an observation like; but going down the route of giving each unit their own board is going to do at least two things which may not be considered constructive:

1) Fragment conversations -

2) Make the place look like Arrse!

ZacBowdell

Full Registered User
Hi All,

Can we have a one for ex members of the RGJ who are now working in the CP World.

Take Care
Zac

Griff9781

Full Registered User
sorry mally but am I missing something??? the link you gave is just sending me to the forum home page.

Look Guys we have a pub! why not a...

A Kitchen? for for the Wimmen to Knitwork in? A useful place for exchanging receipes etc? And obviously blokes could drop in if they needed a burd to make the brews or egg banjos! or do some washing for them etc!

I think its about time the males accepted that there are burds in here n we give them their own room! lets accept they are here to stay! A necessary evil in these changing times. I dont think they should be forced to live in the shadows of CPWorld any longer I think they should be shown in all their glory in a nice bright modern kitchen with all mod cons.... toaster cooker etc so they can show of their abilities...... call me old fashioned! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom