Wanted

malhter-witty

Longterm Registered User
header_most-wanted-terrorists.png

Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death

AYMAN AL-ZAWAHIRI

image_thumb

Multimedia: Images
Aliases:

Abu Muhammad, Abu Fatima, Muhammad Ibrahim, Abu Abdallah, Abu al-Mu'iz, The Doctor, The Teacher, Nur, Ustaz, Abu Mohammed, Abu Mohammed Nur al-Deen, Abdel Muaz, Dr. Ayman al Zawahiri
DESCRIPTION

Date(s) of Birth Used:

June 19, 1951 Place of Birth:

Egypt Height:

Unkown Weight:

Unknown Build:

Unknown Hair:

Brown/Black Eyes:

Dark Complexion:

Olive Sex:

Male Citizenship:

Egyptian Languages:

Arabic; French Scars and Marks:

None known Remarks:

Al-Zawahiri is a physician and the founder of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ). This organization opposes the secular Egyptian Government and seeks its overthrow through violent means. In approximately 1998, the EIJ led by Al-Zawahiri merged with Al Qaeda.

CAUTION

Ayman Al-Zawahiri has been indicted for his alleged role in the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya.
REWARD

The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Ayman Al-Zawahiri.

SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS

If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.
Field Office: New York

Poster Classification: Most Wanted Terrorists

malhter-witty

Longterm Registered User
224295_10150176338295687_568860686_7205445_7944633_n.jpg

I'll find him MW... I have the definitive manual for tracking all these guys... CD
When you get the reward money and need a CP team please give me a shout. Ps, I forgot to mention, give me plenty of notice as I am in terrible shape.

Last edited:

Carl Dowd

When you get the reward money and need a CP team please give me a shout. Ps, I forgot to mention, give me plenty of notice as I am in terrible shape.

Well.. MW we can't be at the top of the tree all our lives eh!... it just doesn't work like that mate... but trust me friend if I ever have to put any team together for any reason 'Fun' and a good SOH is top of the agenda... Close proximity living is hard enough in my experience. To be 'Sick' and 'Sarcy' will also help :) [That's a private joke BTW and not directed towards you MW]... Carl

Carl Dowd

just had a little read of this, something came to mind - bit un-related i know but oh well what else is a forum about that unrelated thread hijacking..!

MI5
MI6

Whats the difference, from what I see they are both the same but two separate names. Its one spies and the other intelligence through other means?

In a snip Pyrene, one deals with domestic matters and the other deals with Foreign issues...

malhter-witty

Longterm Registered User
Quite a few years ago I had a look at the web site of either MI5 or MI6. Cannot remember which one. Anyway I decided to have a bit of fun and mess around with them. Very quickly I got an email that 'reeled' me in nicely. It came complete with a link which it asked me to click on. Being the computer moron I was/am I duly obliged. It destroyed my hard drive completely. Have not got a clue what happened. Within a few seconds I was looking at a completely black screen. Had to get a new hard drive but it scared me that much I decided to toss out the lap top, new drive and all, bought a new one. Don't mess with MI5/6. If the spooks involved are looking on, well done you cost me 560 euros at the time. Nice one. As you can see from that Carl I never reached the top of the tree, unsurprisingly.

Pyrene

Longterm Registered User
Quite a few years ago I had a look at the web site of either MI5 or MI6. Cannot remember which one. Anyway I decided to have a bit of fun and mess around with them. Very quickly I got an email that 'reeled' me in nicely. It came complete with a link which it asked me to click on. Being the computer moron I was/am I duly obliged. It destroyed my hard drive completely. Have not got a clue what happened. Within a few seconds I was looking at a completely black screen. Had to get a new hard drive but it scared me that much I decided to toss out the lap top, new drive and all, bought a new one. Don't mess with MI5/6. If the spooks involved are looking on, well done you cost me 560 euros at the time. Nice one. As you can see from that Carl I never reached the top of the tree, unsurprisingly.

...what did you do you naughty boy!