Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wanted

Salient

Read before applying.

Are you a UK National ?

Are you Ex forces with min 5 years Experience in hostile environment ?

Are you SiA CP Lisence holder ? Min 3 years

Have you a clean enhanced CRB within the last 3 months.

If you answer yes to the above questions email salient-protection@gmx.co.uk using subject line CPW CP 2013

You will receive an email back with what is required from you. Don't attach CV's or long lengthy letters of introduction as we will not answer them.

At this stage name and email is all we require.

Get it right your in with a chance, get it wrong you wont have a reply.

NO WE WONT BE REPLYING TO POSTS HERE, SO DONT STAT ASKING QUESTIONS.

Is this a joke?

Why the hell would anyone want to work for you after this post?

p.s. your website is crap :)

ISD

Longterm Registered User
Well fudge my biscuits, you may as well begin that with "The first rule about fight club....."

Honestly recruiters, a gmx/hotmail/yahoo/gmail email screams marketing scam, nutter or plain and simple BS. Simple web site, even basic hosting and email for under £30 a year and you will look a lot less like a CP/HE Groupie.

Salient

Wondered why we haven't used this CP World before I can see why, so many negative wannabie's here. No marketing scams we dont need to do that, cheap website's why pay a fortune to prove we can do a job. Keep your comments to yourself if your not interested in any work.
While we are here the guys who have applied. Thanks we are working on getting you in for interviews either in the UK or Germany.

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
It would also be nice if you could use correct grammar and spelling in your demands/put downs, we're a better class of minion on this forum, we like our i's dotted and our t's crossed, so to speak.......

LeeH

Full Registered User
Wondered why we haven't used this CP World before I can see why, so many negative wannabie's here. No marketing scams we dont need to do that, cheap website's why pay a fortune to prove we can do a job. Keep your comments to yourself if your not interested in any work.
While we are here the guys who have applied. Thanks we are working on getting you in for interviews either in the UK or Germany.
Your company info and returns don't seem to back up your claims as to the standing of your company. If you are going to be vague then you will get looked at before you receive any information by any security contractor worth their salt.
You have asked for applications for a job role with nothing but cloak and dagger advertising, your profile reads like an utter walt or an individual that played too much X Box. Don't confuse negative people with cautious people. If you were more professional in your recruitment you would get a more professional response and as such get a more professional applicant.

ISD

Longterm Registered User
Without wanting to enter into a tit for tat argument, I feel it is worth making a point or two. Firstly, this is an open forum where members are fully entitled to pass comment under the usual proviso of acceptable content. If you place an advertisement such as the one listed and expect a cordial response, then you are clearly naive.

Secondly, in the absence of any provinence your website is the face of your company and represents who you are. It is worth spending a few quid to get it done right. I note that on your recruitment page you ask (directly and openly) about an applicants skin colour. Consider yourself reported to the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

Thirdly, and finally, this forum contains a wealth of experience and knowledge accross all sectors of the security industry. To claim that those who question your motives are "Wannabie's" (Spelling and grammar my friend) is nothing short of insulting.

Good day to you Sir!

ISD

Longterm Registered User
Reading the website:

always avaliable - always responed - always smart - always in control

Then on contact us:

Call: 0871 315 8344

Mon - Fri

10:00 - 16:00

In the words of the dragon's from Dragons den "Im out"

Top Bottom