Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What am I doing wrong?

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
I dont understand? Since the upgrade from the old to the new the last msg i can see is 2018? is everyone gone?

premier

Longterm Registered User
Col,

The quick answer if yes, most of the people have gone or rather stopped posting.
I look in from time to time and post replies mainly.
I’ve not seen OJ or Vis or board for a while.

Regards

premier

Azarias

Longterm Registered User
Personally I preferred the App in the older version. Like Colonel, for the longest time, I thought there must have been something wrong with my filtering of the posts, before I realised it has gone quiet.

Even wondered where the Colonel had gone, was missing the troll:);)

Tried to join the Facebook site to see if there was more activity there, only to be blocked!!
Guess it's because I used my avatar Azarias.

Regards

Customloads

Super Moderator
Trouble is that the old links don't work, so anyone who saved the forum as a bookmark needs to update that.

Not sure how we communicate it.

premier

Longterm Registered User
Trouble is that the old links don't work, so anyone who saved the forum as a bookmark needs to update that.

Not sure how we communicate it.
Via email would be the quick response when registering each user used an email address so possibly a generic email with a link to the sign in page would suffice.
If there is a database of the email addresses that is.

Regards

premier

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Personally I preferred the App in the older version. Like Colonel, for the longest time, I thought there must have been something wrong with my filtering of the posts, before I realised it has gone quiet.

Even wondered where the Colonel had gone, was missing the troll:);)

Tried to join the Facebook site to see if there was more activity there, only to be blocked!!
Guess it's because I used my avatar Azarias.

Regards

You want a clash? No need for calling me a troll online. PM me

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
You want a clash? No need for calling me a troll online. PM me
What's your hardon with me buddy? Feel free to fuck off or if you like I can help you you with that. I don't appreciate being called a troll by someone like you, PM me.

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
I'm raging at that guy, I stand in the octagon, Im far from a troll. He's got me in a bad mood.

premier

Longterm Registered User
Col,

It's banter, we can't have any arguing people will choose sides and it 3 on 3 if everyone get involved.
The when TROLL was used is indicative of not meaning it as it reads.

Anyway how are you mate, keeping busy?

Regards
premier

Top Bottom