What skills / qualifications do I need to become a NIGHTCLUB BOUNCER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah heck, your right mate, the walt section sounds even better. Someone once said on a forum like this that these forums could/should be locked to a members only entry system, where they have to provide their SIA License number and then have it verified to gain entry to the forum.

Chriss T is absolutely right, we all come on here to educate ourselves to each others point of view and therebye gain a better perspective/understanding to each others points of view. It is a brain dead walt that comes on here and other sites such as these and starts tarning everyone with the same brush.

If a police officer beats up a suspect in the cells of his local police station then the police officer has well and truly exceeded his authority as a police officer. To tar all police officers as neolithic neanderthals dilitons is clearly wrong, and we all have the (EI) emotional intelligence to understand that this one officer was clearly in the wrong and should be punished, but at no point do we think that all police officers are baton weilding nut jobs that need to be licensed.

So why is that there are WALTS that like to come on these forums and unleash their keyboard ninja crap and tell us how all Door Supervisors are just doing the job to beat people up.

I have been in the DS field for 21 years, and as Chriss T has pointed out a lot of people are put of these forums due to the lack of control of the WALTS who wish to show us all how good their keyboard warrior skills are, yet they cant even spell let alone get their grammer right. Something clearly needs to be done about these abusive posts.

Your thoughts and ideas people.

Ah heck, your right mate, the walt section sounds even better. Someone once said on a forum like this that these forums could/should be locked to a members only entry system, where they have to provide their SIA License number and then have it verified to gain entry to the forum.

Chriss T is absolutely right, we all come on here to educate ourselves to each others point of view and therebye gain a better perspective/understanding to each others points of view. It is a brain dead walt that comes on here and other sites such as these and starts tarning everyone with the same brush.

If a police officer beats up a suspect in the cells of his local police station then the police officer has well and truly exceeded his authority as a police officer. To tar all police officers as neolithic neanderthals dilitons is clearly wrong, and we all have the (EI) emotional intelligence to understand that this one officer was clearly in the wrong and should be punished, but at no point do we think that all police officers are baton weilding nut jobs that need to be licensed.

So why is that there are WALTS that like to come on these forums and unleash their keyboard ninja crap and tell us how all Door Supervisors are just doing the job to beat people up.

I have been in the DS field for 21 years, and as Chriss T has pointed out a lot of people are put of these forums due to the lack of control of the WALTS who wish to show us all how good their keyboard warrior skills are, yet they cant even spell let alone get their grammer right. Something clearly needs to be done about these abusive posts.

Your thoughts and ideas people.

Mate, keyboard Ninjas? PMSL!!! I hear what you are saying, but if you look at it from the perspective of freedoms and dare I say it human rights....sorry, I had to say it!...I suppose everyone has to be allowed reasonable access to forums like this and to be honest like your analogy of the bad cops, which is a good one. No matter how much guys like you and the others here try to change the perception of DS there will always be d*ckheads like these ready to try and rubbish what you do.

It is sometimes good to see what ill informed t*ats put into print, truly laughable, especially as you mentioned the spelling and grammar are like something my dog could produce. I say if they want to bring it on then let them! It is like the 'Dundee Two Step' I see when I am at home, some little half wit walking backwards down the street threatening the Door Staff because he has been refused entry probably because he did not qualify as a paid up member of the human race. Plenty of bluff and bluster, very little action!!

Take care.

Speaking of walt disney... micky mouse went to see his lawyer about divorcing mini...lawyer told micky he couldn't give him a divorce on the grounds that mini was stupid. micky said 'you weren't listening - i said she was fuck**g goofy..!!!'

chooooooo,

andy.

Speaking of walt disney... micky mouse went to see his lawyer about divorcing mini...lawyer told micky he couldn't give him a divorce on the grounds that mini was stupid. micky said 'you weren't listening - i said she was fuck**g goofy..!!!'

chooooooo,

andy.

Boom boom,....... remember Andy you started this....What is the difference between Walt Disney and Bing Crosby?.....Bings signs but Walt Disnae ( Best done in a Jock accent!):)

lol..! i had to mate..!! thought the origin of the post needed to be dissolved. how do you turn a duck into a pop star..? put him in the microwave 'till his Bill Withers...!!!

choooooooo,

andy.

And disolve it we shall.....How do you make a Scotsman into a poet?.....Stand him in front of a fire until his Rabbi Burns!!....I Thank you!!!

Anyone know i suggest you study the world of a D/S most are ex military or joined the industry as it pays the rent or believe it or not supplement there income as they study yes shock alot of D/S are studying for degrees also a CP(Thats a profesional who protects a very important subject or item because they have been trained to a high caliber in that chosen industry) also sometimes work doors for there own personal reason.
What im basically saying is wind you kneck in you little no chest liitle chav mummys boy as you never know who your sitting next to when your in the libary studying for that next exam.
YouTube - Bouncer

Many thanks Marcus for the excellent vid! What an eye-opener & excellent an insight to a hard & demanding job. :)

Also it’s good to hear that ‘Master Tombraider’ has thankfully stopped digging- as his hole was getting bigger & bigger by the minute! Lol

Consequently I think that fellow members showed great restraint & replied in the appropriate manner.

-Yorkie-

Last edited:
Well I personally think that if a post is seen to be absolutely offensive to any branch of the Security Industry, and that post has no explanation or justicication, then I think the post should be removed. Door supervisors can have a hard enough time in their working environment without having to come home and log on to this excellent forum to be offended by some under age wishy washy blabbermouth. ( hope i didnt offend anyone except the above mentioned blabbermouths )

I could only prove it to you one way, we would have to have long night out, can't drink tho, so when we will ask DS for help with something and then he will attack us, we then grab his badge and run away :D. Then police is coming we give them the badge to identify offender. He will swear to the police that he was attacked by drunk customer, they will ask for CCTV footage but sadly it didn't work at the time. We will be breathalized but only 7up so no scale.
Any club, in Herts, Beds, and Bucks. Tested by Police 12 Licences lost by DS in only Feb 2008.

Can we end it here please, sorry I did offend anyone.

erm youve been attacked by DS when you needed help? i doubt it, but ill go along with it, youll grab his badge and then run away, what you are talking about here is THEFT, when the police arrive you should be arrested, have you ever seen the police brethalyze someone in a club/pub when they havent been driving and the police have no reason to believe otherwise, i havent, now we can end it, i think!

Instead of asking inane questions, on CP world, son. You should :
1) get on and finish your homework.
2) you should really be in bed much earlier, as I see from the date and time of this posting, that tomorrow was a school day.
3)If you have wet your bed as I suspect, you should go and wake your mother or whatever close blood relative she has in her bed and ask them to change the sheets for you.
4) If you were ever to get into a club, when you are all growed up little un, then you will see that you have just spouted a load of Bol*&cks

Hope to meet you on the door one day sonny, Don't worry I'll recognise you instantly, as you'll be the one with the dick growing out of his forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back