Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
...explode if the money is stolen? If you steal money off a security guard, delivering to a bank or cash machine for example, you apparently run the risk of being covered in red dye. Is this deactivated by a key or similar so that it doesn't explode on the security guards themselves?

Ian UK

I would answer this question based on my own personal knowledge but as I don't know who you are or your reason for wanting to know the answer to your question, or your intentions, I wont.

I will however say that the only sure fire way of getting into these boxes is by the correct method. Anything else would run the risk of being painted red by the dye.

The security guards obviously have the means to do this correctly.

it explodes when you try to open the packet the money is sealed in. security guards would get covered in it if they tried to tamper with one of the packs.

No the other North!

Longterm Registered User
Is this deactivated by a key or similar so that it doesn't explode on the security guards themselves?

It's a secret. Surprisingly well-kept considering how many people know it. Only blaggers and guards know how it works. If you do not know, you are not in that trade, therefore you must be a ........ inquisitive person, at least.

Top Bottom