what to wear for interview?

TaxusBaccata

Hello,

I have an interview for my first door job soon and i'm wondering what is usual to wear for an interview in this industry. While I have a suit, it fits so badly that i'm hoping something else would be more appropriate... thanks

Go for smart attire, so a suit. At the very least a Shirt and tie, anything else and you will give the wrong impression.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EVER WEAR JEANS.

This is pretty basic stuff mate.

Is this a joke? Who planted this little jem? Own up carl dowd, visioneer, tmac, oddjob, SCT, DS. lol

If by a long shot it's a serious request I'd suggest turning up with a stab vest on, the bigger the better and wear it over your shirt, don't let it overhang the batman belt but 'cos they'll be checking for that.

Good luck at interview...

Last edited:
Don't forget a knuckle duster, at least two gumshields (one spare EVERYONE knows that!!) a packed lunch and some perfume for the bosses' mrs and you'll be in there quicker than a walt at an airsoft shop!

Well... if it was left to me guys you know how I would attend... I think a body hugging smooth suede magenta skirt with fish-nets and slightly rising heels is the business. A short cropped stomach hugging 'T' shirt to no only accentuate my man-tits but also my very large Beer gut and just a dash of lipstick to assist the pout..!

The big question would be Wig, no wig, wig, no wig!

CD

Well... if it was left to me guys you know how I would attend... I think a body hugging smooth suede magenta skirt with fish-nets and slightly rising heels is the business. A short cropped stomach hugging 'T' shirt to no only accentuate my man-tits but also my very large Beer gut and just a dash of lipstick to assist the pout..!

The big question would be Wig, no wig, wig, no wig!

CD

Typical of you to dress down for such an important event.......You'll be hugging a General next.

Steady on chaps, sprog alert etc. Taxus, get a suit off one of the catalogues, ask if any ladies you know run them. Send it straight back after the interview saying it doesn't fit.

That's what everyone does round here when they're appearing in court, anyway.

Steady on chaps, sprog alert etc. Taxus, get a suit off one of the catalogues, ask if any ladies you know run them. Send it straight back after the interview saying it doesn't fit.

That's what everyone does round here when they're appearing in court, anyway.

I didn't know they had courts along the south coast mate... It's not often Pensioners end up on the wrong side of the law :)

CD

Hey CD, you'll be wearing no hugging smooth suede magenta skirt with fish-nets 'cos I lent you them, I have an interview next week and I want them back, took me ages to cut out that crotch hole to scratch me balls through ;)

Hey CD, you'll be wearing no hugging smooth suede magenta skirt with fish-nets 'cos I lent you them, I have an interview next week and I want them back, took me ages to cut out that crotch hole to scratch me balls through ;)

Oh! that's what that hole was for!!!! Sorry!!!! I'll get them right back to you then mate and sorry about the stains!

Oh! that's what that hole was for!!!! Sorry!!!! I'll get them right back to you then mate and sorry about the stains!

Yep and I want them ironed, stains and all... With a hole in the crotch how'd you manage to....... awww I just wont ask lol - there goes my bouncing job, I dont think we need snow camo lol

Last edited:
Back