Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

whats your favorite type of key and lock?

protectasia

Longterm Registered User
I use a house brick as my back up piece, when my primary key is lost or has got a stoppage.

Last edited:

JasonHale

Full Registered User
Reading through some of the responses on this old thread gave me quite the laugh. But to answer the question seriously, my favorite key and lock (as a set) are the Mul-T-Lock Hercular MT5+

JasonHale

Full Registered User
Fu-key-n'ell, this is an old post.
Splendid use of the key pun colonel. I realized it was super old, my apologies for bringing it back up! I was scouring through random threads because I was new (am new) and still trying to find my footing, but the responses were too good of a laugh to pass up lol

sekura

Full Registered User
Keys?

I'm not so sure about that but Alica's pretty turnable. I'd turn her tumbler anyday!

The tops might be tight but I'll have that shearline aligned in a flash! ;)

Last edited:

MichleJohn

Full Registered User
I prefer Double-Acting lever locks. A double-acting lever lock consist of a bolt, and a set of levers with a slot. When you turn the key in the lock, the levers must be raised to a precise height to allow the bolt to slide through. It is a great lock for high traffic or security-compromised areas.

Top Bottom