Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

where to start

Hi
I am looking for some advice on where to start looking as to what qualifications i will need and what courses can provide the quals. have been in armed forces for ten years and have the standard quals that most section commanders have with a few other ones thrown in. not sure how much weight any of the quals would carry into c.p. side of things so again any advice would be gratefull.

Pyrene

Longterm Registered User
not really gonna reply to this, theres loads of posts out there regarding this topic.

Why i am replying is your user name........

?

have read through other posts to find out abit more info on resettlement courses but still not to clear on what the best places to look at are. people talk about company's such as g4s, ronin and various others but what i cant find is information on what ones are the ones best to look into and how the resettlement side of it works. as my resettlement officer is being frugal with any details. if you can point me in the right direction as there are lots of post's to scroll through before i get to the one's that would help then i can get more info from that thank you.
if my username is offensive or upsets anybody then it can be changed?

Pyrene

Longterm Registered User
Fair enough regarding other topics, there are loads of things for you to do, you say your are mil, have you thought about going MP Close protection division? get a year or two there then leave and become a CP

regarding the name, I just wondering what possesed you to put that as your name, surely you can think of something different, better and more appropriate?

Top Bottom