Which type of CCTV camera is more flexible?

armandow234

Hey guys,

I own a construction company. We have renovated our office recently. We had surveillance cameras in our office, but we plan to install PTZ cameras for increased security. We consulted an IP CCTV camera system service provider nearby. After discussing, we find PTZ cameras more suitable for our office. They said that the surveillance image quality is higher when compared to other cameras.

Has anyone here recently installed IP cameras in your office. Which type of camera is more flexible? I would like to get suggestions from you guys.

Thanks!

Here a suggestion, take the link out of your post, if you have already decided on the system and supplier you intend to use.

Regards

premier

I have recently installed a security system in my office. I use Ajax company products because I like their smart devices. They also provide a 24 h support line, so it is useful when we have any issues with that. The only problem was that they did not make their own cameras, but they can connect any cameras to their system. Honestly, I do not remember what cameras they have installed, but I can check. By the way, you can call them for a free consultation and they will recommend the best option for yourself.

I have recently installed a security system in my office. I use Ajax company products because I like their smart devices. They also provide a 24 h support line, so it is useful when we have any issues with that. The only problem was that they did not make their own cameras, but they can connect any cameras to their system. Honestly, I do not remember what cameras they have installed, but I can check. By the way, you can call them for a free consultation and they will recommend the best option for yourself.
I guess the Ajax providers can give you some recommendations regarding the cameras that will be more suitable for your case. When I got my Ajax system, I already had old cameras. So, I asked the installers to connect them to the system. But I do not want to recommend them to you. They are too old. They do not work well with a night mode. So, I am thinking to change them. I'll probably call an Ajax support line to ask for that.

Hello!
Installing IP cameras with PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) functionality can be a great step to improve office security. PTZ cameras provide much greater flexibility and coverage than conventional fixed cameras.
Several advantages of PTZ cameras:
Pan and tilt
Zooming
Presets
Automatic tracking
I'm going to open my own agency and bought Trueview CCTV cameras wholesale, made in India.
When choosing a camera, pay attention to image resolution, zoom capabilities, rotation speed and other technical characteristics.

Back