Who do the elite chose

ShanecB

Full Registered User
Who is the top company the super rich and vips chose to protect them when living in or visiting london. If you could get employed by any company you wanted in london who would you pick.

Unfortunately the trend is still somewhat to go with a team that portray the BG image rather than the best so to speak. I'm not looking for work and I'm certainly not going to name companies I would or especially would not reccommend. This is a strange topic but I felt bad that nobody else had replied so jumped in, I'm nice like that!
In terms of individual operators on here I'd book to look after me/client I'd say hands down Mag-toGrid or Massimino when he's not sunning himself in Italy!

We don't really have a 'stand-out' company that everyone goes to, like Gavin de Becker or Icon or a few others over in the states (although GdeB operate over here too); we have a few 'usual suspects', a few that operate under the radar who I won't name as they like to stay unknown and exclusive, or they mostly have their own teams who travel with them, get around SIA licencing by being 'PAs' or 'drivers' while over here and sometimes hire a local old fart like me to be 'local liaison' to show them around.
If you're fishing for a name to go spam with your CV and ask for a job, forget it, that's never worked in the CP world anyway, you need to prove yourself.

I am fishing for a name but not for any dishonest or fake reason. It is so I can ask them if what training provider really holds high regard with them and which provider they prefer to see on potential job applicants cv. The reason I ask for a company who the elite hire is obviously that company is one of the best. And the reason I want to ask the best company is because they in turn would normally recommend the best provider.

What's the difference between 'elite' and 'rich and famous'?

The OP has asked the same question twice and not responded to either.

I smells a rat

First of all the reason the same question is asked twice is beacause when I posted the first one I checked two days later and it was not posted and because I am new to this I thought I had done something wrong so I typed it out again and posted it again. Two days layers both posts popped up. Secondly the reason I was asking in the first place is because I wanted to know the company's who are well know and people use so as that I could email them and find out what training providers they would prefer to see on some ones c.v before I choose a final provider to do my course with. I though it was a simple question so either I thought wrong or there are just alot of paranoid people out that these days.

Good question..what's the difference between Elite and Rich/Famous? Is it the Same?

Ignoring Government and Royalty who have their own official protection, I guess you'd class them as:

Elite - C Level execs for big banks, blue chip corporations and companies who have 'made it' like Google etc

Rich - excluding the above as they tend to be rich anyway, you've got niche entrepreneurs and Lottery winners. Those who just won £10 Million on the Lottery make excellent targets for criminals as they're 'normal people' so haven't been brought up with security considerations and all their wealth is sat in a bank that can be easily transferred, rather than being tied up in shares and commodities.

Famous - Pop stars, reality TV stars etc tend to have issues with over-enthusiastic fans, stalkers or nutters who want to make a name for themselves

Back