Who knows any security recruitment agencies in london?

DavidK

Full Registered User
I try to find a security job in London and I go straight to the places where I would like to work, but they are always told me "go online, apply only, send your CV online" and I just waste my time. Some one can recommend places where they take people? I currently looking for a retail security officer, building security and event security job. I have a valid Door Supervisor licence. Thank you.

only way mate, is get online and apply apply apply

dont send a standard email across the board, send then something which makes it stand out, let them know you have read the job description

get a CV which stands out. I have had countless numbers of CV's where it simply lists previous employment then at the end they say they have a SIA badge, and expect to get work. Create a security focused CV, talk yourself up on it, talk your experience and qualifications up.

stand out and you will get work

I recomend not using them. Tells the employer that the candidate was too lazy or too busy for their own leg & networking, so how will that person pan out on task.

About every six months I would be contacted by some British based agency, they would claim that they could provide me with all the experts the corporation needed. Which I found odd since they did not know the scope of our work when asked, they would say that can get the best SIA qualified personnel out of the UK.

These agencies are ran by twats, they do not know what the potential clients want, and they will throw anyone they can into a job.

Just get out there, refine your abilities, learn new skills, listen to your elders, raise your personal standards daily, set a long term (maybe three years) goal, and at the end of it all look back and see where you excelled, where you f*cked up, what should change and what you would like to change. Then take a holiday, adjust fire and start all over again.

Just my thoughts though, it has never let me down.

Back