Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who would you work for again?

sarah3295

I would like to say working as a door supervisor for a company at a few events, need to make sure they know what they are doing and when getting told to sign in and out, in which you would do. To then find out they have not paid you the correct amount, is a joke, so just to say to all thos people going and doing jobs, make sure you are very clear about times, money and hours you are working and getting paid for !!!

I would like to say working as a door supervisor for a company at a few events, need to make sure they know what they are doing and when getting told to sign in and out, in which you would do. To then find out they have not paid you the correct amount, is a joke, so just to say to all thos people going and doing jobs, make sure you are very clear about times, money and hours you are working and getting paid for !!!
Sarah, the world is a small place. Getting a bad name for issues of payments etc spreads like wildfire and very quickly they end up on a blacklist. We survive in this industry on networking and recomendations.

Thyanks for the input and good luck in the future.

Finally remember that life is a learning curve and those we meet on the way up we also meet on the way down !

dodger

Super Moderator
Unity OSG its more like a family the country manage Don and top boss Bear, cant get better blokes. What other owner CM would come out on a few tasks to ease the work load for the blokes. Very professional.
I dont burn any bridges me!!!!!!

Hi All

I'm new to the Forum. Best I have worked for is Erinys. They really look after their people.

Anyone on here worked for them before?

Cheers

slick91

Forum Supporter
well as a new guy here trying to get his foot in the door and secure my first contract i think this is a good idea i'd rather work for a company that looks after its ppl, let's face it im gonna have enough on my plate without worrying about crap kit and whether my family is getting the money im earning...so keep up the good work..

Shreksbrother

Full Registered User
Agreed Nomad, delete the waffle. I have worked for the Page Gp, London based, tasks in Afghan West bank, Sri lanka, all C.P. very good to work for. They matched or paid better than the market standard and provided first class kit

fagin

Full Registered User
sorry may be slow but just read the thread ivan 67 you state you made 400,000 usd a year in 1997 fcuk me who are you king midas i was making 1,500 a week and thought i was doing well i'm in the wrong business

h20

Longterm Registered User
Roscoe,

How's things ? I worked extensivley for Eriny's for going on a two year period in PSD and management positions, FB & CB been personal friends. I worked through-out Northern. southern and central Iraq.

Eriny's are still active in Iraq though in smaller capacity after Aegis wining the USACE contact over a year ago, they also hold contacts in Afghan though these are training projects and require extensive experience background.

Best Regards

H20

Last edited:

DanD

If you have worked for a company and you have been messed about then it is your responsibility to ensure that the next company you work for is checked out. I know work is thin within the Industry and people are taking whatever they can get, but please make sure that whoever you work for they have the necessary SOP's, Insurance, reputation, tools to do the job, written confirmation of payment terms (purchase order), contract if possible, that they ask for references and you have been vetted, and so on and so on. If these simple terms and conditions are not satisfactory to what your standards require then don't take the job on.

I for one and am in favour of naming and shaming, but only and only if the company deserves the right to be named and shamed. There are many people on here that have a vast amount of experience with many companies so a simple post for info is all that is required and am sure through PRIVATE MESSAGES you will get what you require.

Back to who I would work for again.........everyone I have worked for, as I haven't had any problems with any of them. Management can be a sore point sometimes, but hey, if you do the job that you get paid for, walk away with your head held high, and as Dodger said "Don't burn Bridges", and John T.. "Finally remember that life is a learning curve and those we meet on the way up we also meet on the way down"

Top Bottom