Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wiki Investigations Ltd

Fitzy

Full Registered User
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any information on this group, Wiki Private Investigations Ltd.

They ask for a 500 quid payment to cover training costs after which they reckon they´ll give me plenty of work. Any thing wanting money up front seems like a scam to me, has any one else here worked for this group before?
Are they for real or is it a con?
Do they give you work after you part with your 500 quid?

I have already completed Btec´s in investigations and surveillance through ISS (highly recommended by the way) and would like regular work in the surveillance industry but I´m a bit suspicious of this one.

Any help or advice on Wiki Investigations would be appreciated.

Thanks Guys
Fitzy

Fitzy

Full Registered User
Just done a little investigating of my own, which I probably should have done before I posted the first thread.

The company was formed in May 2014 and the director is an Alan Egan, the address is a virtual office, the other guy involved is an Alan Hill who´s linked in profile is very vague, I.e his name and wiki investigations.

Think I´ll steer well clear of this one

Fitzy

Full Registered User
ZAY1

Hi Zay1,

I couldn´t PM you for some reason so I´ve posted here, hope you don´t mind.

First I checked "whois" which gave me the name of Alan Hill, his telephone number and the address which was in the email he sent me, then I checked companies house which gave me another Alan (Egan) and a different address.

I checked the address on Google, 45 King William St, which turned up I2 Office, a virtual office company

I checked Alan Hill on Google which gave me his linked in profile which only had his name and wiki investigations.

I also noted the date the company was formed at companies house, may 2014, which made think, he´s portraying himself as an established company but he only started in May this year.

That was all the digging I did, I´d seen enough to put me off parting with 500 quid.

hope this helps.
Fitzy

Top Bottom