Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will sia let me get licence 3 assaults and 1 minor theft?

Jstagg89

Full Registered User
Here's the kicker!

They let a man convicted of crime get his badge after 5 years of being clear, how ever to get your CP license after/or currently having PTSD is a huge trouble.

Not only that but to join the H.E for a guy with PTSD is impossible(ish), but yet the amount of ex Forces guys who've got violence on their records & who are drinking themselves to sleep and highly volatile who laugh at PTSD (ironic) because ''I don't have it/it's gay'' (standard idiot talk) are cutting around looking Gucci/luge with a loaded weapon system next to their HVI.. the f' is that about?

It's all quite frankly a joke washed up in irony with a pinch of double standards.

shogunronin

Full Registered User
In this job we can get into some very confrontational positions. In these scenarios, you have to make quick decisions. Some professionals have lost their licenses and jobs for making the wrong ones, both innocent and on purpose. It can be as simple as tackling a shoplifter to the floor which ends up killing him, a defensive strike which sets you up with a ABH charge or even recieving a sexual harassment charge because you groped a woman while handling her in the club.

At the end of the day, you have to ask yourself are you the same person you were 8 years ago? I personally think who we are evolves and people should have second chances depending on their crimes. I would say also that if this particular person had a history of violence, it could be a risk working with them as they could force us into a bad situation. I worked with a guy who provoked a group of shoplifters into having a punch up with us in broad daylight with children present. He was sacked.

To answer your question, I think five years clean and you would get a licence.

Although I did hear about a guy who had a attempted murder charge on his record and was rejected for his sia badge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom