Wilson james

mrbirdwatcher

Full Registered User
Hello All,

Just passed my interview for a full time role wilson james

does anyone work for them ?? good benfits ?? just know the pay is good :)

just going thru screening and vetting now

I don't work for them but have worked with people that have done and everyone said they are a great company to work for. All the staff I met were articulate and helpful and a pleasure to work alongside. Good luck with the new job and enjoy :)

Congrats on your success.
You've just cursed their HR department to a deluge of unwanted and totally unsuitable CVs.
They'll be swimming in emails and unsolicited paper CVs, with photos. hahaha.
they sure are gonna love you.

Congrats on your success.
You've just cursed their HR department to a deluge of unwanted and totally unsuitable CVs.
They'll be swimming in emails and unsolicited paper CVs, with photos. hahaha.
they sure are gonna love you.

ive applied for the company like 5-6times then had to have three interviews ,very long process

Wilson James are a very large company with a diverse scope of work.

For example, they currently have the contract for many of the UK's pre-flight search centers. They also employ Security Consultants and Analysts for large commercial clients.

A few of our consultants have worked for them before and hold them in fairly high regard. Like many larger security companies they have their faults.....but who doesn't?

Regards

Tony

They took over from G4Stupid at the park as far as i know

they are still there.

Yeap there still there and the guy who is running it for wilson james was an Ops Manager for G4s at the time of the Games,

i know lot of g4s have gone over to wilson james and why not better paid then g4s, I start next week :)

Well it's been over 11 years since I done this post, I ended staying with WJ over 8 years, 4 years at the V&A, 1 Year at Disney, 3 years at Google UK, ended up redundant 2020, now work I work for another large company.

Back