Win a £2000 driving course with Intelligent-training

Krav

A real team player - a forum regular!
I wish to thank Intelligent Training and CPW for this great competition.

Tnx

massimino

Longterm Registered User
I wish to thank Intelligent Training and CPW for this great competition.

Tnx

Krav I can't help but only second what you said!
Wonderful, generous and very useful opportunity for all forum members. I can't approve more also because the moment we are living isn't the best, so double kudos to CPW forum administrators and to intelligent training!!:)

Bubba

Super Moderator
Krav I can't help but only second what you said!
Wonderful, generous and very useful opportunity for all forum members. I can't approve more also because the moment we are living isn't the best, so double kudos to CPW forum administrators and to intelligent training!!:)
having not been on the forum for long, I may be wrong, but this appears to be the MOST generous offer for a competition to date.

What a stunning offer. Thank you to CPW for creating a forum in which reputable companies have enough belief to offer a prize like this.

and OF COURSE, a HUGE thank you to Intelligent Training.
Quite simply stunning.

Covert Munkey

Administrator
Intelligent training £2k driving course - Fantastic prize

Just to echo various sentiments this course is a fantastic prize.

Intelligent Training also request that the forum member that wins and attends this course writes a frank and thorough unedited account of the course.

Warts and all. Intelligent Training are that confident in the quality of the course that the course feedback will be placed on this forum for all to see!

Good luck and enter the competition.

PS If any other companies wish to donate a prize then please PM Mally or I - you can see the publicity that this type of advertising brings!

CM