Working abroad (inside the EU)

masterdoomgnome

Full Registered User
Hi forum,

I've worked in the security sector here in Finland for around 2 years now. I've done multiple different types of security work, so I know what the security sector is about.

I would like widen my experience a bit and I've been thinking of applying for work inside the EU. I was thinking of starting from like 4-6 weeks to maybe 3-4 months max, to start with.

Do you have any idea how practical this is? Each and every country has their own system.

Has anyone done this and does anyone have it tips?

Im contacting the firms directly, but I need to some solid data before applying, so I have some leverage.

Not applying for CP type of work, just any casual security officer type work, could be a receptionist (language issue here), security guard in a shopping mall, mobile patrol, airport security etc etc.

Hi there.

If I may ask, what specific country are you looking for? I am new to the CP world but have been operating with Logistics and Operations in various countries for VVIP Flights (Air Force and Military) If you give me an idea of what country you are thinking of I could help.

RB

Ireland had a licensing set up for basic security guarding and door security.

English is the first language though so that might be an option?

Back