Working in France


New Member
Hi there I'm hoping the cpworld hive mind can assist with my query.

I am aware of the need to obtain a CnAPS license (the French equivalent of SIA) in order to operate in France, however I'm stuck navigating the French website, is anybody aware of any UK based companies that I could go through to obtain said license or give any advice on obtaining this license?

Thanks I advance