World Consulting Management Ltd

UPDATE 5/7/2014

Another fake scam company run by Catherine Yelma has surfaced. "WORLD SECURITY ADVISORS LIMITED" is a Hong Kong registered company tading in exactly the same fruadulent way as all the other companies owned by Yelma. Again, we have the involvement of Johan Jegousse and a link with Einar Haraldsson. As soon as I have more detailed information about the operation in Hong Kong, I will publish it.

UPDATE 5/13/2014

The International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers (ICoC) have demanded that Catherine Yelma's company World Consulting Management Ltd remove the ICoC logo from their website at wcm-ltd and that they cease claiming that WCM Ltd is a member and signatory. WCM Ltd is NOT, not has it ever been a member of the ICoC. This is just another example of Yelma's barefaced lies and deception designed to give credibility to her scams.

UPDATE 5/13/2014

The International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers (ICoC) have demanded that Catherine Yelma's company World Consulting Management Ltd remove the ICoC logo from their website at wcm-ltd and that they cease claiming that WCM Ltd is a member and signatory. WCM Ltd is NOT, not has it ever been a member of the ICoC. This is just another example of Yelma's barefaced lies and deception designed to give credibility to her scams.

Guess what, it has been removed :)

Hi SCT,
You dont know me. I am writing from the UK. I have recently been fleeced of my lifes savings by a company called Right Corp
that is being run by a couple with the name Vanessa Marie-Antoine Payet and Jean-Christophe Amarc Payet.
They are running a scam binary options trading scam. I am trying to track these people down (and as you say) if they actually
exist. Could you please tell me if you got anywhere in finding out who they were?
If you could please let me know and I would be happy to share the information that I have acquired so far.
Regards,
Jack

I have a file on these people their business dealings and their real identities. These names are currently under investigation by several agencies under money laundering regulations amongst others, so I am sure you understand that I'm not going to share detailed information that I have on a public forum or with someone outside of my trust circle. All I can do is point you in the right direction. Have a really good look at a UK registered company called NORTHWESTERN MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED and check this - https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/25029

Brian I always loved how you stay on top of things and keep an eye out for teh young fella out there.

Keep up the good work.

Vanessa Marie-Antoine Payet

I have a file on these people their business dealings and their real identities. These names are currently under investigation by several agencies under money laundering regulations amongst others, so I am sure you understand that I'm not going to share detailed information that I have on a public forum or with someone outside of my trust circle. All I can do is point you in the right direction. Have a really good look at a UK registered company called NORTHWESTERN MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED and check this - https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/25029

Thanks for your reply. I understand that you work in the Security business and you don't want to divulge information to me.
Thats fine.

If you however want to expand your investigation, we are now 2 people who have been defrauded by connections
to NorthWestern Management services and Right Corp. We have both logged cases with ActionFraud in the City of
London. I would strongly suggest that you also log a report with them if not already done so that they can link the different scams together.

Again, if you want to co-operate then Im happy to provide you with details of my log and whatever proof you need
that im genuine. Otherwise good luck.

Cheers
Jag

Thanks for your reply. I understand that you work in the Security business and you don't want to divulge information to me.
Thats fine.

If you however want to expand your investigation, we are now 2 people who have been defrauded by connections
to NorthWestern Management services and Right Corp. We have both logged cases with ActionFraud in the City of
London. I would strongly suggest that you also log a report with them if not already done so that they can link the different scams together.

Again, if you want to co-operate then Im happy to provide you with details of my log and whatever proof you need
that im genuine. Otherwise good luck.

Cheers
Jag

Don't take this the wrong way but.....

We don't have an investigation, that was completed quite some time ago and the intelligence and evidence collected was passed to several federal agencies who have open investigations into Catherine Yelma and her associates. The file was also passed to law enforcement and counter terrorism agencies in Kenya, Tanzania, Morocco, Iceland, France, Spain, Belgium and the UK at their request. Fraud is just the tip of the iceberg with these fcuktards.

Back