Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worth getting into?

Hi,

I'm a new member - currently looking to get into the PI Industry in Australia. Does anyone have any feedback for me regarding where to study/obtain a licence, or if I am wasting my time without a police background. Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Thanks

premier

Longterm Registered User
JessicaJones,
Welcome to CPW.
Not coming from a police background isn't really an issue,
proper training is what is essential. Speak to some local investigators.
What is your background and what has lead you to wanting to become
an investigator?

Regards
premier

JessicaJones,
Welcome to CPW.
Not coming from a police background isn't really an issue,
proper training is what is essential. Speak to some local investigators.
What is your background and what has lead you to wanting to become
an investigator?

Regards
premier
Hi Premier,

Thanks for your reply :) I'm willing to do the training - how do I know which course/organisation is the best one? Unfortunately I do not have any relevant experience, I'm looking for a career change. I've mainly worked in the health industry up until now. Becoming an investigator interests me as I'm a curious person and I just think it would suit me. I'm an introvert with good report writing skills

premier

Longterm Registered User
JessicaJones

look at
https://www.trainingschool.com.au/

speak to them ask questions meet up with them when possible.
also speak to accountants, lawyers, doctors and other professionals to see who they are using for these services and why they chose that supplier, you are meeting your potential market place and while conducting research.
Some training provides offer suitable candidates work, but don’t be lured to train with a company based on a promise of work as they are best avoided in my opinion.

Regards

premier

Top Bottom