Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WWIII here we come! Life was getting boring anyway!

deltasierra70

Longterm Registered User
This is the bullshite I have to put up with every bloody day. In my little City (village) as an International Person, the local Red Necks 'bounce' their International knowledge/understanding/ideas, off me if trapped in some of the local stores. When we first moved out in the country, 60 mile inland from Savannah, the 65 year old next door neighbour told me he had never been out of the county. "Why would I? Everything anyone could need is here!" Then added; "You cum 'ere, didn't you?" Never bothered to explain the real reason.
Read the comments here; https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2970202/2970202-6090115069327208449
So the US bombs the shite out of an almost completely man made island in the China Sea, and America is happy. And they stupidly think China will go; "Oh. Sorry We should have asked America for permission to upgrade a Chinese island in the South China Sea and put a landing strip on it before we started..."
The attitude in that thread is just another reason I need to leave here. I like talking to people who can think for themselves. Most believe Fox News and what their Pastor tells them on Sundays.
DS

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
You should capitalise, come up with some sort of mind reader ray protection helmet and sell it to em for mega bucks, cos big brother is not only watching, he's reading their thoughts

deltasierra70

Longterm Registered User
typo

You should capitalise, come up with some sort of mind reader ray protection helmet and sell it to em for mega bucks, cos big brother is not only wat The body languagehing, he's reading their thoughts
And has been for many years. Body language is probably the best 'lie detector' ever discovered. You can rarely change the heart beat when under stress. Hands nailed to the table, someone with a hammer and chisel cutting of bits off your fingers for every lie/mistake in your partners answers who is only handcuffed. Hot wax on the finger stubs to stop you bleeding to death too soon. With that available to the questioner, mind reading becomes redundant...

Last edited:

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
"You're from Britain, yeah?"
"Yeah"
"Where the cops don't have guns?"
"Erm ... No"
"How do they kill their criminals then?"
This is my third attempt at being as polite as I can be...

I hope that's a light hearted comment. Seriously. South coast UK? That's grand, my uncle was in the Royal Irish Rangers, settled in Folkestown, made a fortune bringing tobacco in, he knew more cops with guns than I do, that's saying a lot. Say what you mean mate. Explain. Dare ya. Baited breath waiting on what you say. We had UDR who worked with Paras and RUC. You've struck a nerve here. Not something to joke about.

Just before I mention Numpty, twat, dick and invite you for a blanket party please explain your reasons for saying that...

Reply plz. Need a laugh but what you posted is in by no way funny to armed Police, not ours who are armed and not the guys on the mainland who have Tazors who do a brilliant job too.

Last edited:

rhea

Longterm Registered User
Hey 45155 you been hitting the bottle too hard and seeing things that are not actually there?☺

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Hey 45155 you been hitting the bottle too hard and seeing things that are not actually there?☺
Oops, just read my comment back in soberiety, apologies, falling back to regroup. Wrong thing said. (yes I had beer in when posted that, not sharing them though :) ) No offence or harm intended.

Last edited:
Top Bottom