Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New profile posts

DO YOU WANT TO BE A SELF EMPLOYED PI and start your own business. But don't have any clients, let me help you work under the FLSS umbrella, with a partnership license agreement. FLSS has had constant for more than 20 years. Now expanding globally
Do you need to establish of someone has been to court on a civil or criminal matter then contact me for a quick search covering 100 countries cpwf@flssglobal.net
I HAVE ACTIVE BREAD AND BUTTER WORK IN MORE THAN 80 COUNTRIES SO I COULD USE A LOT OF SELF EMPLOYED PI's TO DO SUBCONTRACT WORK. PAID MONTHLY IN US$ SIMPLY EMAIL ME AT cpwf@flssglobal.net with your details and profile info
www.asapgroupintl.com

Asia Security and Protection Group is a leading provider of private security services in Asia Pacific.

Based in Hong Kong; Our knowledge and experience comes from a mixture of backgrounds and expertise including former military, law enforcement and heads of corporate security. Feel free to contact us by visiting our webpage
Hello guy's it's Tilak from India. I'm Ex-Gurkha from Indian Army.
One tour in Afghanistan as Assist. PSD Team leader.
Two tours in HRA as MSO.

Any one have any task please contact me. Ready to deploy around the globe..

Thank you in advance
Tilak Thapa..
Tilak.thapa855@gmail.com
Total Care Security are recruiting for various contracts across the UK. Contact us via email on recruitment@totalcaresecurity.com or by phone 0800 917 4767
Wow...Somebody reminded me about this place. I haven't been here for a minute! I hope everyone is well! :)
Top Bottom