Create a ruse to call ex-wife

MarkMe

Banned
I am dating a very beautiful woman from Canada (originally born Vietnam). I've been having marital issues but I'm married. Call me a bad guy if you want. I've traveled to see her twice (I'm in the States) and she down here once. We have a great time together.

My girlfriend (we are both late 40s) says she lived with her last boyfriend 6 years, left him 6 months ago by moving out. I asked her casually if he was married when she met him. She said no. I had already investigated the Canadian civil website which shows he initiated divorce in 2012. Finalized 2013. I have the name and phone of the ex-wife. They have a child mid-20s.

I'd like to find a ruse then get someone to call the ex-wife. Call her and ask about my girlfriend. She might say a lot of important things that I'd want to know. I have some reservations about the girlfriend, "red flags" as it were. She seems to have a gambling problem. She has no credit. Could be a professional home wrecker. Who knows. There are many good things about her as well.

I'd love to see any suggestions on how to contact the ex-wife.

Thanks.

Awesome. Can I pm you colonel I think I need some dating advice.
Preacher

P.S MarkMe Your either in our out. Don't be a dick.

Wow, this is the second retard from over the pond in as many days; maybe we need SCT to pre-vet new members from the US

I'd love to see any suggestions on how to contact the ex-wife.

Thanks.

MarkMe,

My personal favourite form of contact is the telephone!

PS what made you ask such a mind numbing question on CPW you could of ask people that would care!!!!

Regards

premier

Back