M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Matt,
    Could you please provide me with an email address so that I can send you my CV. All the details you require are on the CV. My email is jamesorrock1@gmail.com. Thank you very much for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

SIA - CP (Frontline)
    First Aid
    Ex Millitary
    Much Quals and Experience on CV

Mr Orrock
    Since 1996 I have been serving in a prestigious FFL reconnaissance unit with different positions of leadership and responsibility, fulfilling many overseas missions: Afghanistan, Ivory Cost, Kosovo and French Guyana.
    I feel certain that the personal skills that I have gained from my long and varied experience of working in a hostile environment could be put to use very profitably for your company. I mention that I have a UK CP S.I.A. license and a FPOS certificate.
    I appreciate your taking the time to review my skills and experience and I believe that it would be mutually beneficial for us to meet and discuss the goals of your company and how my abilities can help you achieve those goals. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Yours faithfully
    Daniel ROGOZAN
    PS this is my mail adress daniel.rogozan@yahoo.com
    Reference your vacancy for a cpo,I have recently left the Army after ten years have my SIA licence in close protection,I meet your height requirments and I am ready to go as soon as required.My email address is chrismacinnes2004@yahoo.com if you contact me I will send my CV for you to view.Look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Many Thanks
    Chris
    With reference to your vacancy, CPO, find herewith my email, zdarsa.radomir@seznam.cz , but only 6ft1. If you are interested just PM me and I can send you my CV. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards

Rad
    hi matt,

12 years in hmf,6ft 2ins in height experienced operator ready to move asap.my email is ianhenderson1975@gmail.com,

look forward to hearing from you soon,

Ian Henderson
    Dear MatthewPrice,
    I am an ex-military with good french and knowledge of France and CP qualified but not SIA licensed .
    If interested, PM me your coordinates and i can send you my CV with more information about my previous work and experiences.

Cheers mate.
    Hi Matt , in refenece to your post could you please forward your email . i know you state ex mil , i have a little mil training but many years ago . Many thanks Daz
    Dear Matt,
    Reference the CPO positions please can you send me your email to chrishatton968@hotmail.com so that I can send across my cv.

Regards Chris
    Morning Matt
    I am not sure I would qualify for this task as I am not ex mil however if you would like to look ovr my CV then please e mil me at waynesmith_52@hotmail.com I exceed the minimum height by a few inches and I am available to deploy a very short notice.
    Dear Matt

Reference CPO, please send me your e-mail so i can send my CV .
    donastle@hotmail.com

Regards
    Don Astle
    Hi Mattuk,

With reference to your vacancy, CPO, find herewith my email, flyer.pierre@gmail.com Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards

JPVS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back