Ex bootneck needs some help

pauliesmalls

Full Registered User
Hay guys am Paul. Was a bootneck for 4 1/2 years left in 08 ended up joining the army 29 commando were i am now as a forward observer. In total i have done 7 years in the forces as a commando and done 2 op tours of afghan, most recent was Herrick 14 which finished in Oct 2011. done a bootneck signaller course (S3) bootneck drives course so got all me licences. then done team medics an a fair few other courses while at 29. currently attending a Ronin Concepts HECP course and about to get me maritime quals. Need some advice on CP employment and am looking to do a bit of networking on here so hopefully you guys can give me some replies. cheers royal

Welcome, it sounds like you have a healthy cv on the go so I am sure you will find work. Lots and lots of posts about marsec courses on here, so worth a read.

You have a good baseline to work from, best piece of advice I can give you is to find out who which fellas you served with who are already working in the industry, network with them. A trusted word in an employer's ear from them, chucking you up is worth far more than all these add on courses. The old who and not what you know.

Back