17pdr

We read that the Spanish Private Detectives working for the serial child neglecting McCanns, THE MAIN SUSPECTS, have been warned by the Portuguese Police.

“We know the Spanish detectives are here and what they are doing,†said a source close to the police investigation, who branded the agency “ineffectual and without credibilityâ€.

“The Spanish detectives are only investigating leads that have already been talked about,†said a source and warned the agency that they risked breaking Portuguese laws.

“If they speak to any witness who has been named in this case or gain access to any evidence relating to the case they are committing a crime and could be obstructing justice,â€

Are these so called 'Detectives' just making things worse and hindering the search for Madeleine and JUSTICE ?

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/21/nmaddy121.xml

Well this will please the McCann's! The Police have been hindered by day one, led by the McSchemers, who don't want the truth to be revealed... It is a complete and utter shambles and I hope those vile people are proud of themselves........

At least they are doing something which is more than I can say for you. If ever there was a case of impeding the course of justice its you with your wild rumors and speculations. You talk about JUSTICE so why can't you wait and let JUSTICE take its proper course.

A recent scientific study carried out by scientists using science, has proven that people who ask questions about the McCanns on yahoo answers are 98.2% likely to be GAY!!!!!!!

Anyone seen maddie?

Lol

how could it get any worse nobody can find her

what search ? why is the fund not being used to help some kind of search i though thats was the purpose of it

Oh dear. You've missed the point of the article again.
The police in Portugal are still as clueless (and have given up now) as they ever were and there is no new evidence.
Private detectives are Madeleine's only hope.

good
it is about time that some good sense was exercised in the investigation of this case

too many people seem to be giving interviews whilst saying 'i cannot talk about the case'

When she's found, the PJ want to be the ones to find her, to erase the image of themselves as bumbling, incompetent fools.

A couple of days ago they were very near to cracking the case, and we are still waiting, the answer to your question is yes, they are hindering the case

Yes I saw that article early this morning in an Portuguese newspaper. The PJ-GNR said that if those Spanish make belief detectives interfere with the investigation they will be arrested immediately and put in jail.
I have this strong feeling that the purpose behind hiring those detectives was to throw confusion and hinder the investigation.
GO BACK TO PORTUGAL, MCCANNS, AND HELP POLICE WITH THEIR ENQUIRIES and start by answering those 40 questions !!! Wouldn't we all love to now what those questions are !?

Back