Point of contact

counterforceslt

Longterm Registered User
Contact required for Spain,CP operators,counter surveillance team and Pes driver.

Private message details.

I do not want CVs i want a professional in Spain to handle request.

Not one message ?

Also CVs needed asap for up and coming,

Cp operators and counter surveillance.

Please sorry but only ex SF ,Police civvy/RMP ,customs types for counter surveillance positions, preferably based London area.

Private message me.

Clients request,but SF is a large umbrella, as for police, RMP, customs officers and the rest for counter surveillance, appropriate TA units acceptable,but cross swapping positions ok if practically qualified.
Also need qualified drivers with similar backgrounds.

This is not a CV gathering stunt .

As for narrowing my responses ,this is a quality contract with good rates,it is not a "just done my course " job.Sorry.

Keep CVs short and relevant as i will be meeting those interested in a London venue.

Fit,Sharp,switched on mature professionals.

Clients request,but SF is a large umbrella, as for police, RMP, customs officers and the rest for counter surveillance, appropriate TA units acceptable,but cross swapping positions ok if practically qualified.
Also need qualified drivers with similar backgrounds.

This is not a CV gathering stunt .

As for narrowing my responses ,this is a quality contract with good rates,it is not a "just done my course " job.Sorry.

Keep CVs short and relevant as i will be meeting those interested in a London venue.

Fit,Sharp,switched on mature professionals.

So you'd not accept a Infantry Recce'/Sniper guys? EX Gov' agents? but T.A guys are alright? Little confused here or were you eluding to 23 ect??

Not sure if there's many here who fit those requirements either, most of the EX SF guys are allready in high paying jobs. (From what I understand)

I'm far from having ''Just completed my course'' but no worries! :)

Cheers for the info.

Last edited:
Pretty sure there's plenty of ex SF guys on the scratcher, same as plenty of other professions.

It's not all about the original spec I'm sure. As it's Spain I'm guessing language will be a bonus?

My advice, if you feel you have a good Cv and come close to or improve on the brief then send in your details. If not, then don't.

Recruiting in this game is a f**king nightmare, there are SOOOOOOO many walts and assholes it's coming close to being unbearable. The time required to sift through the dross is unreal.

Do a good CV, do your research and get to know lads offline, the key is referrals.

I know loads of lads in Cp who are great, and loads who are shite, some ex mil, some civvy, and all have their strengths and weaknesses. I will always go to guys I know to see who is available for tasks before I post or advertise publicly. I don't post or advertise very much, you see the correlation?

Thanks for interest jstagg89 Yes TA guys are alright if they fit criteria ie 21, L det (R Squadron)23 but as i said prefer London Based, RMP TA, 264,SSR and so on, as i said its a big umberella and Sorry if your a little confused.

If you fit criteria ,are well groomed and well versed in the job and your face fits its worth a go.

Back