Red Four

they're slowly paying everyone off that they owe, and hope to be 'business as normal' over the next couple of months. It'll take a bit longer to recover their name though with everybody!!

Wouldnt touch Red Four with a barge pole mate - i worked for the company for 6 months and they are total crap, waste of time invoicing them for your full salary as they seem to think its ok to pay you £750 of what you are owed every few months - i was in Sri Lanka on one occasion waiting to board a ship to start a transit and the shipping agents were gonna refuse to take us to the ship as Red Four owed them a large amount of money - rumour has it that the guy who owns the company Will McManus likes making the money, but isnt too keen on paying it out on the guys salaries or to shipping agents either - a guy who i worked with actually got a phone call from his wife while he was in Sri Lanka, telling him that the Bailiffs had called at their house to re posses their car due to them falling behind with payments as he was having problems with getting paid by Red Four
Stay well away from the company mate, myself and about 30 other guys will tell you the same too

Wouldnt touch Red Four with a barge pole mate - i worked for the company for 6 months and they are total crap, waste of time invoicing them for your full salary as they seem to think its ok to pay you £750 of what you are owed every few months - i was in Sri Lanka on one occasion waiting to board a ship to start a transit and the shipping agents were gonna refuse to take us to the ship as Red Four owed them a large amount of money - rumour has it that the guy who owns the company Will McManus likes making the money, but isnt too keen on paying it out on the guys salaries or to shipping agents either - a guy who i worked with actually got a phone call from his wife while he was in Sri Lanka, telling him that the Bailiffs had called at their house to re posses their car due to them falling behind with payments as he was having problems with getting paid by Red Four
Stay well away from the company mate, myself and about 30 other guys will tell you the same too
Good day

I am a freelance journalist, working independently, investigating Stolen Valour in the USA and around the world. Currently we have almost completed enough USA investigations for the first series of articles and are now widening the net further afield, to encompass the UK.

Mr McManus has been the subject of several allegations of improperly running a company with regards to personnel insurance and payments, allegedly falsifying his CV and allegedly exaggerating his military background.

The main issue that I will be highlighting, should the facts support the allegations is whether Mr McManus has put lives at risk by purporting to be an expert in the field of security, when in fact he may possibly have had minimal military training whatsoever. If the allegations are not proven, we will make a full disclosure and apology to Mr McManus for the inconvenience.

Several Independent sources have informed us that Mr McManus has allegedly made claims in the past, which he is unwilling or unable to verify. Claims such as having been a member of the British Parachute Regiment. Claims that he served with several Intelligence units attached to special forces. Claims that he was a commissioned officer. The list goes on.

If you have any information to support or refute these allegations we would love to hear from you. If you served in any of these units or any others with Mr McManus we'd love to hear from you too.

Thank-you for your support.

Tom Smith

tsmith.investigator@tuta.io

Good on you but blasting out 12 post the same is not the way to gain cooperation, it is boring and no one credible wants to help with boring.

Now Col let you know best place to go.

Good day

I am a freelance journalist, working independently, investigating Stolen Valour in the USA and around the world. Currently we have almost completed enough USA investigations for the first series of articles and are now widening the net further afield, to encompass the UK.

Mr McManus has been the subject of several allegations of improperly running a company with regards to personnel insurance and payments, allegedly falsifying his CV and allegedly exaggerating his military background.

The main issue that I will be highlighting, should the facts support the allegations is whether Mr McManus has put lives at risk by purporting to be an expert in the field of security, when in fact he may possibly have had minimal military training whatsoever. If the allegations are not proven, we will make a full disclosure and apology to Mr McManus for the inconvenience.

Several Independent sources have informed us that Mr McManus has allegedly made claims in the past, which he is unwilling or unable to verify. Claims such as having been a member of the British Parachute Regiment. Claims that he served with several Intelligence units attached to special forces. Claims that he was a commissioned officer. The list goes on.

If you have any information to support or refute these allegations we would love to hear from you. If you served in any of these units or any others with Mr McManus we'd love to hear from you too.

Thank-you for your support.

Tom Smith

tsmith.investigator@tuta.io

No apologies needed, never really been a friend of your sort, likely that will not change. However I can see need in the good thing your doing and understand your enthusiasm, its sort of like tautly adjusting a cable tie around their neck just enough for panic to set in, and then about 12 minutes go by when they adjust their heart rate and breathing and begin to calm down, then it is repeated until you get to that funny point in seeing that they know it is done, over and what comes next and that you are going to remain entertained until things go dark. They black out, cut the tie, epipen to the neck, help them out a little and repeat.

That is the enthusiastic feeling you get too.

Back