security services contract template required

Guys, with all due respect to the kind offers of templates and links to online services, it's hard to beat going to your brief and having a bespoke one drawn up to suit YOUR company, and YOUR clients. I speak from experience when i say it's hard to beat a bit of the same, especially when it comes to legal matters.
The initial cost may be one that your average start-up can well do without, but I think in the long run it's better to have the first few done professionally, and learn from the experience before you start doing your own.
With the best will in the world, you will forget/leave things out/not cover your ass sufficiently, and you can be damn sure that the client will be having either their lawyers or in-house legal experts look over it before they sign, and let's face it, they are not going to inform you of issues that limit their liability and increase yours!!!!

Hello Paul2bess, I was wondering if you ever got a chance to get this contract sample you mentioned up above? I am putting together some legal paper work and wanted to work on a contract for my clients. Is this something you could help with?
V/R

Back