karriemak

I think so, what are your views
If you have nothing to hide and are a law abiding citizen, why would you feel intimidated Laurie S. They vandalise our property and gardens our cars. They get away with it because they know they can, they are untouchable and they Know it and they laugh at us.
Edit: Ireally respect some views on Q&A but some of you are so childish and I really won't be asking questions again. I'm signing out Thankyou for proper debates, but Elvis Paisley i thought you were quite humourous, but now i know you get your kicks out of taking the p*** out of genuine people

No, just another intrusion into the public domain by the government. Save the idea that this will prevent crimes or anything like that. It will not prevent anything and if your a criminal you are a criminal camera's in every corner is not going to stop you. CCTV should not be permitted anywhere in the world.

They should make them mountable in lamp-posts, and dump the flimsy metal lamposts, and go with nice sold old fashioned ones so the camera view does not wobble in the wind.

Plus dummies could be fitted, so people would not know which lampost was live.....

Back