Wanted- Quality driver and vehicle for UHNW client

Oasis

Longterm Registered User
I wonder if anyone can help. I am looking for recommendations:

On behalf of some UHNW clients I am seeking high quality cars with a professional driver in the London area.
Vehicles must be minimum S class Mercedes or better, and possibly a Viano or similar for additional pax and luggage

Drivers must be:-

1 Experienced quality drivers
2 Smart, clean, no smoker English speaker
3 Have an extremely good local awareness of driving in London ('the knowledge' would help)
4 Use state of the art IT for traffic awareness, road works, diversions obstructions
5 Able to drop everything at short notice to be available
6 Same lead driver on every task

If they cannot meet all of these requirements please don't recommend them.
If you know of anyone who meets these requirements please forward me their contact details.
I will be visiting and inspecting any apparently suitable applicants so please, no time wasters

Many thanks

Currently I'm in my second season of driving for the Dubai Office. I was the Shaibani family driver last year for their entire stay. (He's the top guy of Dubai Office).

I am doing the Knowledge and was also the VIP driver for NBC Olympics at London 2012 and Sochi 2014.

However....I'm sans vehicle so if you are ever in need of a driver only then I might be your guy.

Hi,
I'm very interested in speaking with you further about this role as I feel I have the necessary skills required for this position.

Back