Firearms training

I just need to familiarise myself with gun but I think a pistol is more relevant to the reality of a civilian in the UK who doesn't intend to move to the industry of protection.

I just need to familiarise myself with gun but I think a pistol is more relevant to the reality of a civilian in the UK who doesn't intend to move to the industry of protection.

DellK,

You fool,

If you don't intend to join the industry don't study the craft or tools relating to it!
Go play tour of duty on your games console

Regards

premier

DellK,

Why do you need to familiarise yourself with a pistol if you do not intend to move into the security Industry? In case you did not realise, pistols are prohibited weapons in the UK so why do you need to familiarise yourself with them? In the wake of the past 2 terrorist attacks over the past fortnight people like you need to be watched or reported.

Mr Blonde,

A shotgun will not suffice SA80 a minimum but this space cadet will want a Glock 19 as well just to familiarise himself, just in case.

Regards

premier

DellK,

You fool,

If you don't intend to join the industry don't study the craft or tools relating to it!
Go play tour of duty on your games console

Regards

premier

So, I take that you are trying to be funny and smart, because helpful you are not

In case you had nt realised pistols are illegal in the UK, so to say you are not interested in going into the security why would you want to train with pistols when they are illegal and forbidden to be used? Simples!!

In all seriousness Dellk if you are wishing to conduct firearms training in Europe the leading company i would suggest are Euro Tactical - Combined Arms - this link here will take you to their website where the page is designed for HE and CP. There is are choice between 3/4 day courses ranging from 750-1000 British pounds.

If you email them they will advise you further. However as many people have informed you that Pistols are not permitted in the UK so unless you plan on working abroad it probably is not relevant to the role you would be conducting.

G

Back