Headquarters:
International Operations
DAFZA
P.O.Box: 54659
Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Email: info@edinburghrisk.net

Description of Services:

Edinburgh Risk provides consultancy, training and physical services (management, logistics and security) aimed at facilitating business operations in high-risk environments. With a strong client-based focus, Edinburgh Risk is able to act as an 'in house' security provider and business advisor that provide a superior level of service, tailored to your individual needs.

Through applying our extensive knowledge and capabilities to individual risk and business management issues, our objective is to work side by side with our clients to support and facilitate their business operation and provide strategic solutions that will remove any obstacles to effective management. Our aim is to protect our clients people, assets and reputation; and in turn provide them with the freedom to explore the opportunities that are available for their business. We do this through careful planning and accurate threat assessment and by ensuring that client staff are fully aware of the risks of the environment in which they are operating.

I want to ask someone how can i find the web site from edinburgh risk,i found some website and i tryed to register but that was some error,if someone can help me i will appreciate,thanks

Back