GSGREEN1978

publicise thier evidence? Obviously the secret service are there for a reason, even despite reported blunders by the media, FFS the secret service is supposed to be.. well our best, excuse the pun! Do employees of the media get a personal kick out of ruining everything in thier path? Yes they have thier benefits such as helping to solve crimes, because they create public awareness, but cummon it's getting out of hand! The media are comprimising everything just for a story and a a decent wage! Is money all that they think about? It seems in everyday news they're looking, digging for smut be it a picture, and or story just because it's what sells the newspapers! Do these people have any commen sense, or at least have a consciense< sorry 4 the spelling cant be as*ed checkin up on that before you critisize! No cranks please you seriously bore the hell out of everyone! You're not funny, only you and you're very few friends find internet abuse funny it's pathetic and a total waste of you'rs and my time!

MI6 took its place perhaps or perhaps the media is filled with idiot or perhap I have no idea and I am only rambling because I am bored. You decide, sir?

They only publish information they want to publish.

There is probably a motive for wanting certain people to have this information.. which maybe itself false..

Don't worry British espionage is pretty shit hot... maybe we haven't really got James Bond on the payroll but they know what they are doing.

Back