Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Paris

SCT

Surely France should now invoke article 5 and get all NATO members to address the situation, using all the military powers that the attack warranted??

Regards

premier
NATO is too busy wondering why it was wrong footed by the Russians who are doing what they should have been doing for the last 5 years. The west's fear of upsetting the Muslims has allowed things like the Paris attacks to happen. One good thing coming out of this is that we are now seeing the Turkish islamic dictator for what he really is.

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
Putin really doesn't give a rats ass what everyone thinks of him, which I admire.
It also concerns me....

SCT

Putin really doesn't give a rats ass what everyone thinks of him, which I admire.
It also concerns me....
Russia is showing leadership where the United States has left a vacuum due to the idiot at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave who is support the terrorists. Putin has geopolitical ambition which is looking like being achievable. At the moment, Vladimir Putin is the only leader on the world stage that actually keeps his word and does what he says he is going to do. He's level headed and calculating and not the kind of guy to start a fight that he doesn't think he can win

This situation will remain as long as the U.S. administration is led by a coward with a pro islam agenda and the EU is running around like a chicken with its head cut off terrified to make a decision. As for NATO....... NATO is no longer relevant, the Soviet Union is gone and it no longer has a clear enemy and as long as Turkey is a member it will not be allowed to see ISIS as a threat to all members.

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
DS... this place is addictive so you'll be back buddy. Back on track, I'm having to head off myself, someone has flown a kite in my garden for 16 seconds, grabbing the pellet gun as we speak ;)

Top Bottom