Rent a cop

fbg

Security Directors
Anyone watching renta cop on BBC about a company called Sparta Security. The episode I watched showed an ex con doing CP would love to see his licence and the TL Losing the principal in a night club. Embarrasing is not the word for it

FBG

:)When I saw the first one I had to check it wasn't a spin off from "The Office". :)

In the previous episode the boss said "Pembo" could only be a salesman because of his record so was surprised to see him on the coach. A quick check also shows that Mr Jones does not have a CP licence but maybe the other guy did?

Last edited:
I seem unable to take my eyes off it and just reading this post has made me want to see what could possibly be going on in next weeks episode. Although, even my wife comments on some of the "professional oversights" just like those mentioned above. With my grown up head on I think I am torn about it.

I watched it last week for my own personal amusement. I mean, why pay money to go and see a stand up comic when you can sit at home with a bowl of popcorn and quite literally piss yourself with laughter?! Michael Mcintyre has nothing on this dodgy company. The most worthy cause of mirth was the "rural O.P" Let's face it you're unlikely to be taken very seriously in this sector when you sit in a surveiilance O.P with your phone on, talking very loudly to a so-called anti-Piracy expert whilst swigging out of shiny drinks cans......well I certainly had a little giggle. Best thing of all this comedy was absolutely free. What's not to like?

Am I booking him for my persec team?????Nooooooooooo of course not, but I guess someone must keep hiring him!

The best saying I've every heard was on the show....
If you want steak have sirloin,
If you want ice cream it's Tom & Jerry and if you want security it has to be Sparta security.....

Made me want to run out and get some Tom & Jerry ice cream, not sure where to get it but I want some.

Regards

premier

I seem unable to take my eyes off it and just reading this post has made me want to see what could possibly be going on in next weeks episode. Although, even my wife comments on some of the "professional oversights" just like those mentioned above. With my grown up head on I think I am torn about it.

I agree with BLK1 - its addictive!

Back