The best Advanced and protective driving get course provider

Ksentrix

Full Registered User
Hi all

Looking for the right driving training course to include advanced driving ( Rospa and IAM ) and protective driving /VIP chauffeuring.

I have down few training providers like :

-Wiplan training
-Bespoke training
-Speed skills
-London driving training
-British bodyguard association driving course

Any thoughts you can share ? Any more companies/driving courses to look for ?
Experience, knowledge, feedbacks, reviews ?

* Just to add: security chauffeur college is doggy so please don't refer it.

Thanks

Pick ROSPA or IAM and ask if the group has a current or ex copper who is grade one. That way you will get a little extra insight, you may even be lucky that they may be CP driver trained and give you some advice.

Hi Ksentrix

like you I have been looking at similar courses to add to my skill set for the future I approached both IAM and ROSPA and am waiting for feedback as we speak. I have also just come across the Btec level 3 protection driving and enhanced chauffeur skills course that Excellentia have made aware on the forum that I am also waiting for feed back on that you could consider.

A friend of mine who used to be a driver trainer also recommended Bespoke that is on your list as she knew the chief instructor.

Hope that helps a little.

Alex.

Gloucester is 2 farr from where i am

Always amazes me how many people want a course on their doorstep or are looking for work within 30 minutes of home, then wonder why other guys seem to be always busy while they aren't

To stand out in this very overcrowded industry you need the best training on your CV, and Bespoke are excellent. Once you have a CV that gets you a job, you owe it to your Principal to be the best, they're hiring you to protect their reputation and their life, not to mention the general idea is to live long enough to spend what they pay you.

Not wanting to travel a few hours to get the best training? You won't go far in this industry, try a plastering course instead

When I did my Bespoke course stayed at the Travel lodge in the Town just 5 mins from Bespoke, partner came with me and she loved looking around the Town and spent vast sums of money.
I agree with MrBlonde if you want the best for you and your client you have to make the effort.

Back