DO YOU KNOW OF ANY FEMALE SSO''s, OR COMPANYS WHO RECRUIT FEMALES??

For what it's worth when i was cross decking from the Aladin at 17N on to that fine figure of a vessel the M5 (no really it should be called the Hilton of the High Seas, NOT! :D ) at the end of my last rotation out there, there was a female also cross decking from the M5 and on to the Aladin, very definitely doing MARSEC given what she was wearing, i would hazard a guess and say that she looked like she was possibly EX US Military as she had a bit of a penchant for Digi Cam and 5.11's but it was funny to see all the guys on the Aladin all suddenly start doing some phys on the top deck once she was on there :D

At first I thought we'd been on the same trip...

I also took the great M5 cruise from 17N to Djibouti with a female onboard, but she was part of the Aladin finnish crew. (Could be a solution for Kelly23 lol).

I did phys too I must admit :)

Kelly23, What branch were you? Why or how are you leaving after just three years i.e Medical, DD, redundancy etc? I am not going to go over everything that has already been said but i would like to add that on some vessel, especially the old tugs and gun boats you will have the whole team living in a very small room sometimes even hot bedding the beds available so just understand that not all aspects of the industry will be suited to you the same as a lot of lads decided its not for them either. Good Luck either way

Think at this stage it's worth pointing out that Kelly first posted over 7 months ago, she's only posted twice and hasn't been seen since. Safe to say she got the message......

Back