Excellentia and ISS Training join forces to deliver 21 day CP course - £2,150+VAT

www.EXCELLENTIA.co.uk

Security Directors
21 day CP course including FPOS-I and BTEC L3 in Foot surveillance - £2,150 + VAT

Excellentia are proud to announce the launch of their new training partnership with Peter Jenkins at ISS training

In our constant pursuit of Excellence we shall now offer the BTEC L3 in foot surveillance as part of our 21 day Close Protection course.

Therefore any students that attends our 21 day Close Protection course will now receive the following qualifications:

- BTEC L3 in Close Protection
- BTEC L3 in Foot Surveillance*
- BTEC L2 in FPOS-I

*Exam fees not included

For further information about our fantastic London based 21 day course please call our office on 0207 060 2130.

Excellentia Security

The original London Close Protection company

1622766_574100045992611_988119111_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haganah,

We (ISS) are assisting Excellentia on a course by course basis as it is dependent on our availability.

Excellentia’s next CPO course commences on the 7th April and we are supporting the training in respect of surveillance, surveillance detection and protective surveillance of a Principal. If the students wish to take the assessment, they can obtain a Level 3 Award in Foot Surveillance.

Can I add that this package does not have any detrimental effect to the current CP training but otherwise compliments it.

Please contact Excellentia CP for further information.

Peter @ ISS Training Ltd

Thank you for your prompt reply Sir. This option is particulary tempting to me :) I'm aiming to start my training in the second half of 2014.

Back