Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Private Security Services

Azarias

Longterm Registered User
Yes my first language
Unfortunately, that word again, I don't think you understood the question. I believe you are Polish, or at least speak Polish more fluently than you speak English.

I also believe that as of 26th April 2016 you work for Her Majesty the Queen.

Big Smile turns slowly to a frown as it suddenly dawns (pan away into silhouette against the fading sun) The End.

To explain; your company was compulsory struck off and dissolved therefore its property now belongs to the crown.

SCT

Unfortunately, that word again, I don't think you understood the question. I believe you are Polish, or at least speak Polish more fluently than you speak English.

I also believe that as of 26th April 2016 you work for Her Majesty the Queen.

Big Smile turns slowly to a frown as it suddenly dawns (pan away into silhouette against the fading sun) The End.

To explain; your company was compulsory struck off and dissolved therefore its property now belongs to the crown.
He then registered another company with the same name on 12 May 2016, No 10177193

Azarias

Longterm Registered User
He then registered another company with the same name on 12 May 2016, No 10177193
Thanks SCT

Director profile threw me.

Hope he has someone keeping an eye on the admin this time and turns down the 2 years in a Japanese Monastery, Polish ninja hype.

SCT

Our friend Mr Artur Krzysztof GRZESKIEWICZ felt the need to send me a PM whining about being named. I reproduce this message below along with my response:

SCT said:
musashi82 said:
sorry buddy but with all respect please rwmovie this post as it contains Name and surname and its agains law to out someones details online without permition. I will have to report it to admin.
Go for it.Your details are in the public domain on a Government website accessible to the general public and as such are fair game. So, I suggest that before you start whining about laws being broken you go and find out what the law is.
Perhaps [MENTION=21352]Visioneer[/MENTION] would like to comment :)

Last edited:

musashi82

Normally, unfortunately I don't have a much time to talk to you guys . I am sorry for that, but life is too busy with the Close protection industry. Yes I spent 2 years in Japan, you can find out more about it overe here:
Ibaraki Dojo | Aikikai Foundation

If any more needed just please drop me an email and I will do my best to respond asap.
Have a nice day and keep posting.
A.

musashi82

Thank you. Yes you are right, but this is something obvious.
Sorry you have not discovered a new planet at this time.
But keep trying
NO PAIN NO GAIN

alamarahsoldier

Longterm Registered User
Normally, unfortunately I don't have a much time to talk to you guys . I am sorry for that, but life is too busy with the Close protection industry. Yes I spent 2 years in Japan, you can find out more about it overe here:
Ibaraki Dojo | Aikikai Foundation

If any more needed just please drop me an email and I will do my best to respond asap.
Have a nice day and keep posting.
A.

Cheers Walter

Visioneer

Super Moderator
....wtf ?

I'm sitting back and watching the sh1t fly for a while.

Just as Order wotsit vanishes back into the shadows....we get another

Even Tom Clancy would have trouble following this lot....

V :)

...gimme another beer....

musashi82

Our friend Mr Artur Krzysztof GRZESKIEWICZ felt the need to send me a PM whining about being named. I reproduce this message below along with my response:

Perhaps [MENTION=21352]Visioneer[/MENTION] would like to comment :)
To make it clear,
I am not your friend! Sir

SCT

To make it clear,
I am not your friend! Sir
Thank God for that

What do we know about you. Well, we know you're full of shit. A quick look at Companies House shows your incompetent dealings with the first Limited company you had shows us that you are incapable of following the simplest of rules and found yourself gazetted several times. No doubt you'll do the same with your current one.

We also know you're a liar. When someone remarked that English surely wasn't your first language, you said:

Yes my first language
and that's lie, you're Polish and English is far from being your first language. Chancers like you come and go on here like snowflakes on a hotplate. Seen it all before. It's kind of insulting that that you would come on a forum like this that has some members who are the leaders in their respective fields and expect them to believe your bullshit. You should give Ordo Militaris a call, I'm sure you two have a lot in common.

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
Thank God for that

What do we know about you. Well, we know you're full of shit. A quick look at Companies House shows your incompetent dealings with the first Limited company you had shows us that you are incapable of following the simplest of rules and found yourself gazetted several times. No doubt you'll do the same with your current one.

We also know you're a liar. When someone remarked that English surely wasn't your first language, you said:

and that's lie, you're Polish and English is far from being your first language. Chancers like you come and go on here like snowflakes on a hotplate. Seen it all before. It's kind of insulting that that you would come on a forum like this that has some members who are the leaders in their respective fields and expect them to believe your bullshit. You should give Ordo Militaris a call, I'm sure you two have a lot in common.
Get. Off. The. Fence.

premier

Longterm Registered User
You've got to love open source information, especially when people start to piss and moan about their details being shared, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.. as I was told many years ago

Regards

premier

musashi82

Thank God for that

I am POLISH and I am proud of it!

Top Bottom