Security with Driving Licence needed around The UK

Frontmilcpo

Full Registered User
Dear All,

I hope you are well.

A friend of my is looking for people with Security and Driving Licence to perform some jobs around The UK.

The payment for this specific job is £84 per 12h shift, a company car will also be provided and the petrol is payed by the company.

Please circular this message within your friends and ask them to do the same.

P.O.C- Ricardo Tavares on 07545451119 or yuranix@hotmail.com

Wishing you a very good day

Kindest Regards,

Jorge

The payment for this specific job is £84 per 12h shift
Please circular this message within your friends and ask them to do the same.

May give this one a miss. Also, if I sent out text mesgs to fellow oppos, I feel that I would of just waisted some of my free text mesgs!!

I don't really know what's peoples' problem.

If is not for you why you are making stupid comments, is there anywhere written CPO with Driving License Needed???

You think that is only CPOs that comes here to look for job?

If you have a job that pays you £100/h pluse, then good for you, but let me tell you that there is loads of Professionals out there, maybe 100% better and more qualified then you and many more CPOs out there, that for the fact of not being british and for the fact that they don't know anybody within the discriminating cpo circle are looking for job.

Front, can you tell us more about your role in this?

As I said “ a Friend Of Main” meaning this is not my thing.

Basically he what I know from him is that, people will be working across the UK in a Non-CPO Role anybody with a Security or Door Supervisor can do this job.
The best person to go into details with you is him.

Sorry.

£7 an hour guys, jump in.

If is not for you why you are making stupid comments, is there anywhere written CPO with Driving License Needed???

If you have a job that pays you £100/h pluse, then good for you, but let me tell you that there is loads of Professionals out there, maybe 100% better and more qualified then you and many more CPOs out there, that for the fact of not being british and for the fact that they don't know anybody within the discriminating cpo circle are looking for job.

May give this one a miss. Also, if I sent out text mesgs to fellow oppos, I feel that I would of just waisted some of my free text mesgs!!

Nobody is forcing you or anybody to do anything buddy.
But unfortunately that's it is.

The issue here is not the job, or the rate of pay, it is the lack of information.
You expect professionals to send personal contact details, to a hotmail address, with no information as to who the employer is, or what the job entails. This gives the impression of CV harvesting and a complete disregard for normal protocols. In turn, it raises questions about getting paid and the legality of the jobs themselves.
If you want to help your mate, get more information, be clear and concise, and repost.
There are too many cowboys out there employing security staff and not trating them properly and not paying them for their hard work, so you will have to forgive our suspicious nature.....
Otherwise I'd be telling people to stay the hell away

frontmilcpo,

I understand this isn't your job advert, however the good people here are merely pointing out the pitfalls.

For a 12 hr shift a person get £84 ok, who is sorting the tax and N.I.C
So out for the £84 I assume you want someone to work from a vehicle, hence wanting driving license, therefore there must not be welfare available on the site, am I correct so far?

If I'm up to speed "your mate" is wanting to pay less than NMW, as he/she won't be paying the tax, plus I need to put fuel into a car to act as heating and lighting (I'll pay my own fuel to and from work) there will also be the change the insurance required as it is no longer social, domestic and pleasure plus to and from work I will need to add business use!

can you ask your mate to forward an application and contract to you, so you can then forward it to me and anyone else that wants a copy.

I always struggle to light the log fire with just old wrapping paper.

regards

premier

Last edited:
Back