C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mate, I've just come across your profile and wondered if you had any leads for work, I'm an experienced and qualified surveillance operative and now going into the freelance side of things, I'm ex military and I'm based in the north but willing to travel. Please contact me with any info you may have.
    Thanks
    Tom
    Mach.1@hotmail.co.uk
    Hi mate, I've just come across your profile and wondered if you had any leads for work, I'm an experienced and qualified surveillance operative and now going into the freelance side of things, I'm ex military and I'm based in the north but willing to travel. Please contact me with any info you may have.
    Thanks
    Tom
    Mach.1@hotmail.co.uk
    You mentioned in one of your posts a CP Training Company in Kent called Hawki..? Can you let me have some details about them. Please contact me on skyguy3929@yahoo.com direct as I will be on blackberry for the next week or so. Regards Bob G
    Hi Conwy,

I am currently based in St Asaph and I am trying to find local private investigators to have a chat with regarding entering the industry-nothing too major. I was just wondering if you would be willing to have a quick chat, over email if you prefer.

Thank you, Milwr.
    Thanks for your interest mate, please send cv if you havent already to protectit@supanet.com im trying to do 2 things at once so bear with me will be in touch soon best regards,
    Dave
    Hi I live near Caernarfon just got out of the army after 13 years my last 5 years was with 148 bty in Poole completed the Ronin SA course in Sept here is my mobile No 07824428536 e-mail tudurwilliams78@yahoo.co.uk
    As far as i am aware yes. double checked with a buddy in GMP and it is still in their civvy staff section
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back