John MAC

Heno

Full Registered User
Sadly John MAC passed away yesterday. He posted on here with the username nnkgroup.

Condolences to family and friends, RIP mate.

Heno

I replied to a thread of his, just a couple of weeks ago.
Not good.
Another sad loss.
have we got a roll of honour for departed members on here or the like.

If permitted and agreed maybe their user name then a brief biography of who they really were.
I like the idea of celebrating a life.

Very big loss,and so sad that I still can not believe it..Sadly as I was talking with the veteran a few days ago.
RIP John,Condolences to family and friends.

Very sad loss indeed. "Death cannot destroy that which is immortal"... and that's precisely what true legends are. Have fun over there John 'Mac', just let St. Peter open the door for you, don't blow the hinges off with the Remington.

Condolences to family and friends.

PS.:
Hayley for Heroes

Fundraiser: Hayley McAleese
My page: Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | Hayley for Heroes

Hey everyone!! Thank you for visiting my page and showing your support

In memory of by amazing brother, Paul McAleese, and after the recent death of my father, John McAleese, on 24th March 2012 I will be trekking along the Great Wall of China with Global Adventure Challenges and I need your help to raise as much money as possible

All money raised will be going to the best charity.....

HELP FOR HEROES

Thank you!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi all
I never met John but i served with his son,and his sister still posts on his facebook page.
It it true,she posted it earlier.
Very Very Sad

A sad loss he will no doubt be supping a cupa in the big NAAFI in the sky taking a seat next to his son Paul. Rest in peach Mac

Back